Pilates is a system of exercises designed to strengthen the core muscles of the abdomen, back and hips while improving flexibility. It is effective and safe as a primary exercise regimen for adults of any age and you will find adults of all ages about our studio. Pilates is not appropriate for children or young teens. Used for years by dancers to maintain strength and flexibility, Pilates has also been recognized by physical therapists and orthopedists as beneficial in post rehab conditions to improve recovery time and rehabilitation. A Pilates workout leaves you feeling refreshed, stretched, and energized. The result of continued study is a toned and supple body with increased healing time and reduced chronic pain.
- Our studio offers a variety of day and evening group classes and customized private and semi-private sessions to meet your demanding schedule.If you have never done Pilates before, call or email us to set up an introductory class!
- Strengthens, firms, tones body and improves posture and balance
- Stimulates and energizes the mind / body connection
- Corrects imbalances and weaknesses within the body
- Daily movements improve with grace and ease
- Strengthens and creates a supple spine